Monday, June 29, 2009
Sunday, June 28, 2009
1. Witchery pontielle beanie $39.95
2. Sportsgirl leggings (also available charcoal) $19.95
3. Mimco snowflake jaquard gloves $39.95
4. Sportsgirlcheck & lace scarfe $24.95
5. Barkins cashmillion belted roll neck (also available in black, grey marle and purple) $29.95
6. small KeepCup (available in a range of colours) $9.80
7. White Rabbit by Wendy June from Moose $42
8. BluMoose womens ballet slipper (also available in pink & purple moose and pink vintage floral patterns) $29.95
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Bottega Venetta more than embraced holiday brights, moving away from the classical, old hollywood style glamour of their Fall collection, featuring a shocking orange pinstripe suit. I was a bit confused about the outfit featuring a leather jacket paired with harem pants. While it looked great on the lovely Chanel Iman, they are both such super hot trends at the moment to the point of very cheap (Supre!) imitations everywhere. As I continued through the other collections, the odd harem pant popped up here and there, although at least styled in a different way. I think my hated for them comes from seeing all the manky bogan girls wandering around the city in them as a track pants replacement- urghhhhh!
The full length gowns from Badgley Mischka seemed to be the opposite of what I thought would be included in resort wear, but are exquisite regardless. The dresses are elegant, yet striking, designs, featuring the currently popular ruffles, jewel tones and one shouldered styles.
Diane von Furstenberg showcased clothes that were bright, in the right way, fun and very attractive. The bows on the heads were a cute touch, thought I kept thinking that I was still looking at the Louis Vuitton collections from fall.
My absolute favourite standout collections, the picks of which I will feature soon, are 3.1 Phillip Lim, from which there is a gold jacket I am absolutely lusting after, Alexander Wang, Burberry Prorsum, Donna Karan, Elise Overland, Isaac Mizrahi, Oscar de la Renta, Stella McCartney, Yigal Azrouel.
Other wonderful collections include Doo.Ri, Derek Lam, Helmut Lang, Jonathan Saunders, Michael Kors, Narciso Rodriguez, Nicole Miller, Preen, Rachel Roy, Temperley London, Yves Saint Laurent.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
1. Witchery Contrast Edge cardigan, was $249.95, now $129.95
3. Minkpink Fluffy draped cardi (also available in charcoal and white) $75.90
4. Bardot Waterfall cardigan (also available in khaki and melon) $59.95